As you may know, in May we celebrated ‘Mental Health Awareness Week’. It’s a cause that’s important to thortful so we teamed up with Public Health England to support their ‘Every Mind Matters’ campaign.
We asked you – our very talented creators, to create some cards that fit into our ‘Are You Ok?’ card range and you definitely delivered.
Here’s a round up of how the campaign went featuring some of our designs, press articles and videos.
We loved this reel by Michelle Robyn showing how something as simple as a card can brighten someone’s day 🌞
We managed to raise an incredible amount of awareness across the media and get all of your lovely designs out there to be seen.
Here’s some of the places we managed to appear:
- ITV News
- London Live National
- Northern Visions TV Belfast
- Greatest Hits Radio North West
- Viking FM North
- BBC Radio Devon Devon
- BBC Radio Northampton Northampton
- UCB National
- BBC Radio Leeds West Yorkshire and Leeds
- BBC Radio Nottingham Nottinghamshire
- The Voice FM Devon
- BBC Three Counties Radio Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire
- BBC Radio Cambridgeshire Cambridgeshire
- BBC Radio Humberside Humberside, North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire the East Riding of Yorkshire
- BBC Radio Berkshire Berkshire
- A Space To Speak Your Mind UK
- Secure The Insecure Podcast UK
You can also check out some of our favourite articles:
A huge thank you to you in our in creator community for helping us to spread awareness and creating such relatable designs!