Redback Cards have already carved out their niche in the Greetings industry, but it’s still worth their while being on thortful. Read on to find out why!
So… you’ve spent years establishing your card business through blood, sweat, tears, fears, small steps, big wins, hell yeah’s, oh no’s, epic emails, microscopic lunch breaks, Pantone crises and a LOT of coffee (plus a couple of G n T’s!). Why bother with thortful?
Well, because it’s a no brainer.
- It’s an attractive, intuitive, contemporary website platform that screams ‘We’re a quality company who are going to send you a quality product’ and without any fuss to boot. That’s exactly the kind of thing we want for our customers!
- We can easily be responsive with our designs and modify them according to sales. Also we can test the market with our cards and see what new designs prove popular before we publish them.
- It’s a valid (and very fair) revenue stream. We’re a business after all.
- No hassle. As an established company we are regularly producing designs for print anyway. Being able to upload new designs in a few minutes makes you think…’Why on earth not?’
- The greetings card market is huge. Millions of cards are sold every year and we don’t feel selling our cards on thortful detracts from other aspects of our business, instead it helps us to further engage with customers.
- They do all the work for you. Marketing, tick. Advertising, tick. Online presence, tick. Customer service, tick. Fancy website, tick. Printing and posting, tick. That sounds like pretty good value to me!
- They’re super nice people. This goes a long way in our book!
. . .
Redback Cards create fun and contemporary cards for all occasions. Find their cards here.